Lobster chowder at its best. Original recipe from our boss Lynn’s grandmother. This Albert family chowder has been handed down from generation to generation and we now want to share it with you. You wish to share your very own chowder recipe? Go to our Facebook page and send it to us.
- 500 ml (2 cups) of lobster
- 1 medium onion
- 3 medium potatoes
- 500 ml (2 cups) of milk
- 1 small can of evaporated milk
- Dollop of butter the size of an egg
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) of salt
- 1.25 ml (¼ tsp.) of pepper
- Cook the onion and potatoes in 1 cup of water.
- When almost cooked, add in the lobster, in pieces.
- Add salt and pepper, let boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the milk and butter.
- Heat until almost boiling.